BAN RADICAL ISLAM
In the politically correct world in which we are living if you say anything derogatory about Islam or Muhammad you are immediately branded a Islamophobic, bigoted, racist because you are viewed as attacking the religion of peace which is the true Islam. But if you state that Radical Islam is threatening the world then that is acceptable because Muslims who car bomb markets killing hundreds or killing 5 US service men in Tennessee are viewed as Radical radicalized misunderstanders who misinterpret the wonderful true peace of the Quran.
We must use this to our advantage and call for the banning of Radical Islam - the not true Islam.
The Quran is divided into 2 dramatically different parts: (1) The more sober Mecca Quran, inclined toward spirituality, tolerance, acceptance, and inner cleansing through submission to the word of Allah and (2) the militant, violent Medina Quran. In his life journey from Mecca to Medina, Muhammad beginning as a modest and rather pacifist preacher became transformed in 622 AD into a self-radicalized militant prophet of war, mass murder, terror, torture, rape and child molestation: the manifestation of Radical Islam.
Medina Phase: Radical Islam
It was in Medina that Muhammad gained power and reformed Islam from a relatively benign form of monotheism into an expansionary, military-political ideology that persists to this day. In Medina, Muhammad self radicalized becoming a political ruler and military commander. In Medina, Muhammad re-invented his fabricated Allah and turned Him into a criminal Godfather whom Muhammad would use to hand over earthly political power to him, and utilize His supposed teachings as religious and legal justification for his evil criminality. That is how Islam turned itself into a successful. plundering Mafia enterprise, to make war against kafirs, murder those kafirs who refused to convert to Islam or pay a devastating submission tax (jizya) (criminal extortion) enslave their women and children, rape and breed them like cattle, loot their property and share 80% of the looted proceeds with the criminal Muslim jihadists – the remaining 20% going to Allah and his messenger. If no fighting was involved then 100% of the proceeds went to Muhammad forcing those who would reject Islam to embrace it on the pain of death, that Islam became a lasting and expanding successful criminal religious enterprise as it continues today.
While you have a right under the Constitution to Freedom of Religion - to believe in any ideology, this right is not absolute. You have no constitutional right to practice human sacrifice which is what Lesser Jihad represents by calling for the murder of kafirs to guarantee accession to a virgin light paradise.
The "Free Exercise Clause" …..The Supreme Court of the United States has consistently held, however, that the right to free exercise of religion is not absolute …. "Laws are made for the government of actions, and while they cannot interfere with mere religious belief and opinions, they may with practices." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_the_United_States
We must ban Radical Islam by passing the Radical Islam Terrorist Act ordering ALL Mosques and Imams to immediately cease preaching the Radical Islam of the Medina Quran including.
Renouncing, denouncing and removing from the Quran all teachings of Lesser Jihad: the murdering of kafirs. Among the many verses which exhort Islamist terrorism, the following verses stand out as a very small sample of the naked aggression of Allah/Muhammad on the unbelievers: 213-193, 2:216, 2:244, 2:63, 3:56, 3:151, 4:74, 4:76, 4:89, 4:95, 4:104,8:12, 8:15, 8:39, 8:60, 8:57, 8:59, 8:65, 8:67, 9:5, 9:14, 9:20, 9:29, 9:30, 9:41, 9:55, 9:73, 9:88,11:102, 17:16, 17:59, 18:65 – 81, 21:44, 25:52, 33:60 - 62, 47:3-4, 47:35, 48:17, 48:29, 61:4, 61:10, 0 12, 66:9, etc.
http://www.godofmoralperfection.com/new-page-58.htm These represent the very epitome of Radical Islam.
Renouncing, denouncing and removing from the Quran all teachings of rape of kafir women: 4:24, 4:30, 4:25, 23:1-6, 24:33, 70:29-35, 33:50-52.
Renouncing, denouncing and removing from the Quran all teachings of slavery. Slavery is the most vile, evil institutions ever invented by man. Slavery is an immortal, eternal, divine institution of God in the Radical Medina Quran: 2:178, 16:75, 24:31, 24:32, etc.
Renouncing, denouncing and removing from the Medina Quran all teachings of looting and pillaging and sharing the profit received from selling looted property and slaves with God: 8:1, 8:41, 8:69, 33”27, 59:70, Surah 8 titled Spoils of War.
How can acquiring earthly wealth and money through such immoral, barbaric and cruel means come into the equation of God's teaching?
Renouncing, denouncing and removing from the Quran all teachings of hate, inequality and racism. All human beings are created equal. Islam must denounce all teachings of the inferiority and sub-humanness of kafirs. All teachings calling for the murder, torture, terrorization of kafirs must be renounced and removed from the Quran. http://www.godofmoralperfection.com/new-page-21.htmhttp://www.godofmoralperfection.com/new-page-30.htm
Renouncing, denouncing and removing from the Quran (and Islam) all teachings of murdering apostates of Islam. (4:89). The total and complete right of Muslims to leave Islam.
The complete eradication of the sexually depraved Islamic Paradise of virgins who are to service the Men of Allah for all eternity.http://www.godofmoralperfection.com/new-page-85.htm
Renouncing, denouncing and removing from the Quran all teachings of honor killing. Murdering one’s child is murdering all mankind: 4:15, 24:2, 17:32, 33:33.
Radical Islam is not a religion but a political - military ideology with religious trappings. Only about 10% of Islam has anything to do with the true religion of peace - the other 90% is Radical Islam.
We must demand that ALL Mosques institute establishment of the rule of law including:
(a) All humanity are created equal.
(b) Women are equal to men.
(c) Kafirs are equal to Muslims.
(d) All humanity regardless of race or color are equal.
All Mosques which continue to preach Radical Islam would be shut down and their Imams arrested. By abolishing Radical Islam, we will strike a blow for the liberation and freedom of the great unsung vast Muslim majority of peace loving, peaceful Muslims giving them the Mecca Quran, Greater Jihad, 5 pillars of Islam: Shahada (Testimony to the faith), Prayer, Fasting, Hajj, and Zakaat and Ramadan. The Hadiths, Sira, Sunna will be basically abolished. The Quran will have shrunk to a few pages but these pages will be the true word of God and not the bastardization of a madman who in Medina Self Radicalized and betrayed God choosing the evil of Radical Islam.
Of course, this wonderful, great, unsung vast Muslim majority of peace loving, peaceful Muslims will not appreciate their liberation but instead will flood the streets yelling and screaming in outrage that their mosques are being shut down and Imams arrested for preaching Radical Islam which is the true Islam.