MUHAMMAD WAS A WONDERFUL FATHER, HUSBAND, A TRUE FAMILY MAN
Muhammad was a wonderful father, husband, a true family man. He is a shining example for all Muslim men to emulate for all eternity. As will be shown further in this article from the writings of Islam - Muhammad took Aisha and married her at the age of six and raped her when she was nine. Muhammad was 54 at the time. Aisha came into the Apostle of God’s home carrying her dolls. Being a wonderful family man, The Prophet of Peace would bath with Aisha and fondle her. He would place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her." - a practice in Islam called thighing.
(Thighing) is defined by Islamic scholar Khomeini in "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 as follows:
"Thighing is a means for an adult male to enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her."
The following is from a committee of muslim
ulema answering the question:
"the Prophet, the peace of Allah be upon him, practiced "thighing" of Aisha - the mother of believers - may Allah be pleased with her
One of this child’s sacred duties was to wash the semen stains off the Prophet’s clothes.
"Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) narrated: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet (the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them."
As a wonderful husband, Muhammad beat the poor girl as allowed by Allah’s teaching 4:34 of the Koran.
“When sleeping with Aisha Muhammad surreptitiously left his bed and went to the graveyard at Baqi; Aisha spied and followed Muhammad; when Muhammad learned Aisha’s misdeed he hit her (beat her) on her chest that caused much pain to Aisha…4.2127”
“The Prophet slapped Aisha and then took a stick and beat her to a bloody pulp 5.2129”
As an outstanding father, Muhammad had a problem. He wanted to screw and marry his adopted son’s wife. What does Allah’s Prophet do. He has Allah create a Law of God annulling his adoption and allowing all Muslim men forever to marry their adopted son’s wives. And to ensure that Muslims truly understood - Allah abolished adoption. Can you imagine wanting to screw and marry your son’s wife. Immoral and sick.
As a true sexual pervert family man, Muhammad had sex with just about anyone he pleased, thanks to Allah's remarkable interest in his personal sex life.
Muhammad was married to eleven women at one time, relegating them to either consecutive days or (according to some accounts) all in one night. On top of that he had a multitude of slave girls and concubines with whom he had sex - sometimes on the very days in which they had watched their husbands and fathers die at the hands of Muhammad's armies.
So, by any realistic measure, the creator of the world's most sexually restrictive religion was also one of the most sexually indulgent characters in history.
Allah managed to hand down quite a few "revelations" that sanctioned Muhammad's personal pursuit of sex to the doubters around him. Interestingly they have become part of the eternal, infallible word of the Qur'an, to be memorized by generations of Muslims for whom they have no possible relevance.
Sura (33:37) - "But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed." No doubt millions of young Muslims, trying to outdo one another at memorizing the Quran, have wondered about what this verse means and why it is there. In fact, this is a "revelation" of convenience that Allah just happened to hand down at a time when Muhammad lusted after his daughter-in-law, Zaynab, - an affair that disturbed local customs. Arabs at the time regarded this as incest. The verse "commands" Muhammad to marry the woman (following her husband's gracious divorce). As for why this should be part of the eternal word of God...?
Sura (33:50) - "O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; "
This is another special command that Muhammad handed down to himself that allows virtually unlimited sex, divinely sanctioned by Allah. One assumes that there was some sort of disgruntlement in the community over Muhammad's hedonism that this "revelation" was meant to assuage.
Sura (33:51) - "You may put off whom you please of them, and you may take to you whom you please, and whom you desire of those whom you had separated provisionally; no blame attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and that they should be pleased" Muhammad may sleep with whichever wife he wishes without having to hear the others complain... as revealed in Allah's literal and perfect words to more than a billion Muslims.
Sura (66:1-5) - "O Prophet! Why ban thou that which Allah hath made lawful for thee, seeking to please thy wives?..." Another remarkable verse of sexual convenience concerns an episode in which Muhammad's wives were jealous of the attention that he was giving to a Christian slave girl. But, as he pointed out to them, to neglect the sexual availability of his slaves was against Allah's will for his life.
Sura (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Allah even permitted Muhammad and his men to have sex with married slaves, such as those captured in battle.
QURAN - 70:22-30: "Not so the worshippers, who are steadfast in prayer, who set aside a due portion of their wealth for the beggar and for the deprived, who truly believe in the Day of Reckoning and dread the punishment of their Lord (for none is secure from the punishment of their Lord); who restrain their carnal desire (save with their wives and their slave girls, for these are lawful to them: he that lusts after other than these is a transgressor..." This verse shows that Muslim men were allowed to have sex with their wives (of course) and their slave girls.
QURAN - 23:5,6: "...who restrain their carnal desires (except with their wives and slave girls, for these are lawful to them..." Again, Muslim men were allowed to have sexual relations with their wives and slave girls.
From the Hadith:
Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad married Aisha at the age of nine.
Bukhari (62:18) - Aisha's father, Abu Bakr, wasn't on board at first, but Muhammad explained how the rules of their religion made it possible. This is similar to the way that present-day cult leaders manipulate their followers into similar concessions.
Muslim (8:3311) - The girl took her dolls with her to Muhammad's house (something to play with when the "prophet" was not having sex with her).
Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and fondle her.
Muslim (8:3460) - "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you could sport with her and she could sport with you, or you could amuse with her and she could amuse with you?" Muhammad posed this question to one of his followers who had married an "older woman" instead.
Bukhari (4:232) - Muhammad's wives would wash semen stains out of his clothes, which were still wet from the spot-cleaning even when he went to the mosque for prayers. Between copulation and prayer, it's a wonder he found the time to slay pagans.
Bukhari (6:300) - Muhammad's wives had to be available for the prophet's fondling even when they were having their menstrual period.
Bukhari (62:6) - "The Prophet used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives." Muhammad also said that it was impossible to treat all wives equally - and it isn't hard to guess why.
Bukhari (5:268) - "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, 'Had the Prophet the strength for it?' Anas replied, 'We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.' "
God regards women as inferior to men
- 37:149-155 Now ask them their opinion: Is it that thy Lord has (only) daughters, and they have sons?- Or that We created the angels female, and they are witnesses (thereto)? Is it not that they say, from their own invention, "God has begotten children"? but they are liars! Did He (then) choose daughters rather than sons? What is the matter with you? How judge ye? Will ye not then receive admonition?
Stay away from menstruating women
- 2:222 They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by God. For God loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.
Women are sexual objects
- 2:223 Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will;
Women have less rights, lower legal status than men
- 2:228 And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And God is Exalted in Power, Wise.
- 2:282 get two witnesses, out of your own men, and if there are not two men, then a man and two women, such as ye choose, for witnesses, so that if one of them errs, the other can remind her.
- 4:11 God (thus) directs you as regards your Children's (Inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females
- 4:176 They ask thee for a legal decision. Say: God directs (thus) about those who leave no descendants or ascendants as heirs. ... if there are brothers and sisters, (they share), the male having twice the share of the female.
Men can marry up to four women if they treat them equally; unlimited forcible concubines permitted
In Islam, not only are men allowed to practice polygamy, but they may also capture women in war and use them as sex slaves. This is considered morally legitimate according to the Quran. In other words, non-Muslim women have no right to be free from the horror of slavery and serial rape by Muslim military men.
- 4:3 Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.
- 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess
- 4:25 If any of you have not the means wherewith to wed free believing women, they may wed believing girls from among those whom your right hands possess
- 23:1,5-6 The believers .... abstain from sex, Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,
- 70:29-30,35 And those who guard their chastity, Except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (then) they are not to be blamed, ... Such will be the honored ones in the Gardens (of Bliss).
Muhammad can go beyond the four-wife restriction, can treat his own wives and sex slaves unequally
- 33:50-52 O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom God has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And God is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful. Thou mayest defer (the turn of) any of them that thou pleasest, and thou mayest receive any thou pleasest: and there is no blame on thee if thou invite one whose (turn) thou hadst set aside. This were nigher to the cooling of their eyes, the prevention of their grief, and their satisfaction - that of all of them - with that which thou hast to give them: and God knows (all) that is in your hearts: and God is All-Knowing, Most Forbearing. It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and God doth watch over all things.
Nobody can marry Muhammad's widows after he is dead
- 33:53 And when ye ask (his ladies) for anything ye want, ask them from before a screen: that makes for greater purity for your hearts and for theirs. Nor is it right for you that ye should... marry his [Muhammad's] widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in God's sight an enormity.
Muhammad's wives should stay in their houses
- 33:32-33 O Consorts of the Prophet! ... stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance;
Muhammad can divorce his wives whenever he wants and get new ones who are more submissive
- 66:1-5 O Prophet! Why holdest thou to be forbidden that which God has made lawful to thee? Thou seekest to please thy consorts. But God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. God has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths (in some cases): and God is your Protector, and He is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom. When the Prophet disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his consorts, and she then divulged it (to another), and God made it known to him, he confirmed part thereof and repudiated a part. Then when he told her thereof, she said, "Who told thee this? "He said, "He told me Who knows and is well-acquainted (with all things)." If ye two turn in repentance to Him, your hearts are indeed so inclined; But if ye back up each other against him, truly God is his Protector, and Gabriel, and (every) righteous one among those who believe,- and furthermore, the angels - will back (him) up. It may be, if he divorced you (all), that God will give him in exchange consorts better than you,- who submit (their wills), who believe, who are devout, who turn to God in repentance, who worship (in humility), who travel (for Faith) and fast,- previously married or virgins.
"Lewd" women should be punished with life imprisonment
- 4:15 If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, Take the evidence of four (Reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them; and if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them, or God ordain for them some (other) way.
It is unclear what "lewdness" actually means. This verse is so open-ended, almost any woman could potentially be accused of lewdness and sentenced to a life of house arrest, except ultraconservative women who never do anything to offend strict Muslim men.
Adultery and fornication must be punished by flogging with a hundred stripes
- 24:2 The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by God, if ye believe in God and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.
This verse leaves no other option for Muslims who believe in the divine origin of the Quran. It specifically says they must not have mercy on people who have committed adultery or fornication, and that this brutal punishment of 100 lashes is "prescribed by God." However, since other verses in the Quran specifically allow men to have sex slaves, the horrible crime of serial rape against a non-Muslim woman is not considered adultery or fornication and would not be punished if the woman is considered a concubine.
Muhammad had a big problem later in his life. He couldn’t get a hard on. The Apostle of God was totally impotent. Since he couldn’t serve his many wives - Muhammad worried that they run after other men. To keep them in line – he ordered them to wear veils.
Women should wear veils outside the home
- 24:30-31 Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And God is well acquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards God, that ye may attain Bliss.
Coverings should be worn by women in open society to prevent molestation (except the elderly)
- 33:59 O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And God is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.
- 24:60 Such elderly women as are past the prospect of marriage,- there is no blame on them if they lay aside their (outer) garments, provided they make not a wanton display of their beauty: but it is best for them to be modest: and God is One Who sees and knows all things.
It is unclear what exactly these "outer garments" are or how completely they are supposed to cover the woman's body, but restrictive garments such as the Afghan burqa would certainly be in accordance with the Quran, and probably originated because of these Quranic verses.
Although Muhammad was totally impotent his obsession with, and addiction to, sex was so strong as to make him oblivious of his women’s conditions, and their surroundings. He overcame this problem by fondling them when they were menstruating; he inserted his hand into their vaginas, even when they were in others’ company.
Always maintaining a close watch over his wives, Muhammad nipped their efforts at securing sexual comforts from other men in the bud, he launched a serious attack on their character, saying:
“O Consorts of the Prophet! If any of you were guilty of evident unseemly conduct, the Punishment would be doubled to her, and that is easy for Allah.” Surah 33:30
To make clear what Muhammad had meant by the words “if any of you were guilty of evident unseemly conduct,” Abdullah Yusuf Ali wrote:
“… The punishment in this life for a married woman’s unchastity is very severe: for adultery, public flogging with a hundred stripes, under xxiv, 2; or for lewdness (see iv.15) imprisonment; or stoning to death for adultery, according to certain precedents established in Canon Law. …”
In order to further keep his wives in line Muhammad created the following teaching from Allah:
“But any of you that is devout in the service of Allah and His Apostle, and works righteousness, - to her shall We grant her reward twice: and We have prepared for her a generous Sustenance.” 33:31
Muhammad in his last days, during last pilgrimage sermon, exhorted men to treat women as domestic animals, deny them food (when necessary, to discipline them) and to beat them (just like the Bedouin Arab barbarians were used to beating their cattle).
Very outrageous? You do not believe this?
Here is the excerpt from Tabari:
“Now then, O people, you have a right over your wives and they have a right over you. You have [the right] that they should not cause anyone of whom you dislike to tread your beds, and that they should not commit any open indecency (fahishah). If they do, then God permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain from [evil], they have the right to their food and clothing in accordance with custom (bi’l-maruf). Treat women well, for they are [like] domestic animals (‘awan) with you and do not possess anything for themselves. You have taken them only as a trust from God, and you have made the enjoyment of their persons lawful by the word of God, so understand and listen to my words, O people. I have conveyed the Message, and have left you with something which, if you hold fast to it, you will never go astray; that is, the Book of God and the sunnah of His Prophet. Listen to my words, O people, for I have conveyed the message and understand [it]. Know for certain that every Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, and that all Muslims are brethren. It is not lawful for a person [to take] from his brother except that which he has given him willingly, so do not wrong
Al-Tabari, Abu Ja’far Muhammad b. Jarir.
The History of al-Tabari.
The Last Years of the Prophet. Translated and annotated by Ismail K. Poonawala. State University of NewYork Press, Albany, 1990 (pages 112-114)
Muhammad's sexual antics are an embarrassment to those Muslims who are aware of them. This is particularly so for their prophet's marriage to Aisha when she was 9-years-old. The thought of a 52-year-old man sleeping and bathing with a young girl is intensely unpleasant and it reflects the disgusting character of a sexual glutton rather than a holy man. Critics even allege that Muhammad was a pedophile.
Some Muslims respond by denying the hadith itself, which is a mistake. The accounts of Muhammad sleeping with a 9-year-old are no less reliable than those on which the five pillars of Islam are based. They have been an accepted part of tradition and did not become controversial until social mores began to change in the modern age.
Muhammad passed down revelations from Allah that clearly condoned sleeping with underage girls, even by the standard of puberty. Sura (65:4) lays down rules for divorce, one of them being that a waiting period of three months is established to determine that the woman is not pregnant. But the same rule applies to "those too who have not had their courses,"meaning girls who have not begun to menstruate
Thanks to Muhammad explicit approval of pedophilia, sex with children became deeply ingrained in the Islamic tradition. For many centuries, Muslim armies would purge Christian and Hindu peasant villages of their menfolk and send the women and children to harems and the thriving child sex slave markets deep in the Islamic world. The Ayatollah Khomeini, in the 1970's even gave his consent to using infants for sexual pleasure (although warning against full penetration until the baby is a few years older).
Muhammad's pursuit of Zaynab, the wife of his adopted son is almost as tough for Muslims to swallow. This is because it not only raises the same question of moral character, but also casts suspicion on whether his so-called prophecies were really divine revelation or dictates of personal convenience. According to one biographer, even Aisha appears to be somewhat doubtful of Muhammad's claim that Allah commanded him to marry Zaynab, wryly remarking, "Truly Allah seems to be very quick in fulfilling your prayers."
So controversial was Muhammad's desire to marry his adopted son's wife that he had to justify it with a stern pronouncement on the very institution of adoption, which has had tragic consequences to this day. Suras (33:4-5) are widely interpreted to imply that Islam is against adoption, meaning that an untold number of children in the Islamic world have been needlessly orphaned - all because Muhammad's lustful desires for a married woman went beyond even what six other wives (at the time) and a multitude of slaves could satisfy.
Muhammad forbade his ten widows from remarrying, even making sure that this "divine" order was forever preserved in the eternal word of Allah - Sura (33:53). To add insult to injury, they were all summarily disinherited from Muhammad's estate by his successor (courtesy of another divine order "given" to Abu Bakr).
In summary, Islam's holiest texts portray Muhammad not as a perfect man, but as a sexual hedonist. Not only did he become fat from indulging in food, but his pursuit of sex was no less gluttonous. On top of it all, he used personal "revelations" from Allah to justify his debauchery to the gullible masses which, to this day, continue to be venerated and memorized as if they are the holiest of utterances.
1. Sahih Bukhari – Book 63, Hadith 122
2. Sahih Bukhari – Book 67 Hadith 69
3. Sahih Bukhari – Book 67 Hadith 70
4. Sahih Muslim – Book 16, Hadith 81
5. Sahih Muslim – Book 16, Hadith 82
6. Sahih Muslim – Book 16, Hadith 83
7. Sahih Muslim – Book 16, Hadith 84
8. Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 12, Hadith 76
9. Sunan Abu Dawud – Book 43, Hadith 161
10. Sunan an-Nasa’i – Book 26, Hadith 60
11. Sunan an-Nasa’i – Book 26, Hadith 61
12. Sunan an-Nasa’i – Book 26, Hadith 62
13. Sunan an-Nasa’i – Book 26, Hadith 63
14. Sunan an-Nasa’i – Book 26, Hadith 183
15. Sunan an-Nasa’i – Book 26, Hadith 184
16. Sunan Ibn Majah – Book 9, Hadith 1950
Sunan Ibn Majah – Book 9, Hadith 1951
Hadiths from Sahih Bukhari claim that Muhammad married* his wife Aisha when she was 6 and consumated that marriage when she was 9. Hadiths from Sahih Muslim say that Aisha was 6 or 7 when Muhammad married her and she was 9 when taken to his house as his bride. The Sunan Abu Dawud collection states Aisha was 6 when married and that she had her first period when she was 9, at which point Muhammad had sex with her. Sunan an-Nasa’i says that Aisha was 9 years old when Muhammad consummated their marriage. Sunan Ibn Majah says that Aisha was 6 when married to Muammad and 9 when that marriage was consummated.